Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fernando Torres praises Cesc Fabregas

Fernando Torres believes his dream partnership with Cesc Fabregas can turn Spain into European champions.


The Liverpool superstar has struck up a great understanding with the Arsenal maestro on the pitch.


And he believes that it will prove fundamental in Spain’s bid for Euro glory.


Torres told SunSport: “Playing with Cesc is like a dream. He understands the way I move and where I want the ball.


“It’s so easy and it gives me great confidence. We all know that Cesc is already one of the best midfielders in the world.


“It’s easy to play with someone who has vision but also the ability to put the ball exactly where he wants.


'DREAM ROLE' ... Torres enjoys Fabregas link-up

“He spots my runs and sends the ball right in front of me. I am confident it will all come together for us in the European Championships.


“Our understanding on the pitch is great. Spain has great quality and Cesc is among the best in the world. We hope he comes forth in the Euro and is at the level he’s used to performing for Arsenal. It’s a luxury to be able to play with him.

No comments: